Byki Deluxe 4
Byki Deluxe 4 will teach you the most important words and phrases in any of over 70 languages with an easy, addictive, and lightning-fast 3-step process. Play games, perfect your accent with native speaker sound, test yourself, and take your learning with you on MP3 audio. Learn language Fast. Know It Forever!
Learn it FAST
Know it FOREVER
Use it EVERYWHERE
- Learn written and spoken language with a rapid 3-step process
- The most critical words and phrases
- Personalized learning sessions to speed your progress
- Images and native speaker sound
- Learn critical phrases early with QuickStart
- Recognize spoken words faster with SlowSound
- Lock words and phrases into your permanent memory
- Maintain your knowledge with Intelligent Refresh
- Track your progress with comprehensive testing
- Perfect your accent with pronunciation practice
- Cement your knowledge with games and activities
- Learn thousands of extra words and phrases online at List Central
- Create and share word lists with users around the world
- Mp3 audio for your iPod or other mobile player
- Printable flashcards
The most direct route to success!
Experts agree that the most important part of learning a language is rapidly building a foundation of word and phrase knowledge. Byki is the fastest, most direct path to that goal. Whereas traditional learning methods spread their learning out across a multitude of lessons and activities, Byki gets right down to business by locking words and phrases into your brain with a proven three step process.
- Byki guides you through a review of the material you will learn.
- Byki teaches you to recognize the written and spoken forms of each word.
- Finally, you will be able to express yourself in the language by speaking or writing it on your own.
In just your first session, the Byki 3-step process will teach you scores of critical words and phrases for use in common, real-life situations.
How much language have you forgotten?
Maybe you have studied another language before. If so, do you remember everything you have learned? Using Byki ensures that you'll keep everything you learn in your long-term memory, forever. As you use the three step process, Byki will keep track of what you learn and use its Intelligent Refresh system to help you review the items you might forget along the way. Lots of language products provide a means to learn language. Only Byki makes that knowledge permanent.
Byki knows what you need...
Most products take a one-size-fits-all approach to teaching languages. Byki provides a personalized path to success based on your own strengths and weaknesses. It recognizes the material you learn quickly and takes note of those items that give you more trouble. Byki then maximizes the time you dedicate to language learning by focusing your efforts on the items that you find more challenging, without wasting your time on those you learn with ease.
You will see how well the Byki personalized learning system works as you track your progress through Learned Items charting and multiple testing options, including written, listening comprehension, dictation and more. Additional games and activities will provide a fun way to cement your knowledge and pronunciation practice will help perfect your accent.
More than just software, Byki comes with a full set of features for learning away from your computer. Byki Pod MP3 audio files work with your iPod or other MP3 player. Printable flash cards let you take your learning on the go and learn language anywhere.
Beyond the desktop...
Byki isn't just a set of content. It's a tool. Once you finish learning the most important words and phrases included in Byki Deluxe, you can keep using Byki to learn any content you can imagine. Create vocabulary lists from textbooks or dictionaries. Study key phrases you find in articles, videos, or the web. The possibilities are endless for creating your own Byki lists.
Once you've made some Byki lists, share them with our online community at Byki List Central. List Central also provides a great resource for finding additional learning materials in dozens of languages posted by Byki users from all over the world.
Windows: Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or higher with Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox 3.6 or higher.
Macintosh: Mac OS X version 10.4 through 10.7 with Safari 5 or higher, Firefox 3.6 or higher.
Languages NOT supported on Mac: Bengali.
Note: For the best learning experience, we recommend a minimum screen resolution of 800x600. Some netbooks may not meet this requirement.