TERMS OF SERVICE
Transparent Language, Inc. ("TLI") maintains the Byki.com Web site ("Site") as a free service. Your use of the Site is conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below, as they may be amended from time to time. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept the following terms and conditions without limitation.
- You agree that you will not commercially distribute, copy, license or sell any data, text, or other information or materials ("Communications") obtained from the Site.
- TLI assumes no liability or responsibility for the quality or accuracy of the Communications transmitted through the Site or for errors, omissions or ambiguities with respect to such Communications. In no event will TLI be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of your use of the Site, the Communications or the content thereof, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, the content of the Site is provided "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
- You represent and warrant to TLI that Communications submitted by you to the Site or to Site visitor does not and will not
Further, you agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify TLI and its affiliates from and against any breach of your representations hereunder, including any infringement of the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity or other unlawful activity arising out of the dissemination by you through the Site of Communications to TLI, the Site or any Site visitors.
- infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- be defamatory or libelous;
- be lewd, pornographic or obscene;
- violate any laws, including any laws regarding unfair competition, discrimination, or false advertising;
- promote violence or contain hate speech; or
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines.
- You understand that TLI does not review, and has no control over, the Communications you receive through the Site, and that in voluntarily receiving any such Communications you agree to hold TLI harmless against any claims or causes of action you may have with respect to any Communications received or sent by you, including specifically the content of any such Communications.
- TLI does not and has not reviewed any of the Web sites that may be linked to the Site, and specifically disclaims responsibility for the content of any such linked sites.
- These Terms on Use shall be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of New Hampshire, the state and federal courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising hereunder or as a result of your use of the Site, any conflicts of laws principles to the contrary notwithstanding.